Way Back

"Oh man, you can't delay what's important. It'll cost you when they fed up"

But then it was too late, my head was already down there
Up here they wouldn't stop
Untill some shaking would send me back home
This white track is fading on my mind
She misses her line
While they're gettin' stronger, in there, they'd say "Oh, don't mind"

Oh dear, you're way far, still on my mind
And then woke up to see the shades in black
Oh darling, why is it so hard?
When they won't look at you and
"Won't you talk?"
You got as it was... all alone


Their hand-shake "Man you're so cold"
"Won't take you back there"
Does he even know?
Then, couldn't write it better and now cannot stop
She could not find herself there, 'cause it was just his own

Look at his eyes, he's tried, so tired, can't let you go
These deep consents take him where he wouldn't go
"Oh dear, so sure you can't step back"
"All those perceptions come undone in my mind"
Wait me in the bathroom, my throw's gonna give up
And then come all upon and stroke you 'cause yes, you're alone... like way back.

No comments:

por A.M. BRIGANTI

brigam@gmail.com