Waitin'


When Jules decided to take control that was when she wanted it back. I thought so many times about it. I wanted it so bad.
He wanted her. "He doesn't love her, he just wants her". And now she's saying "Why do you think it didn't worked out?", "Don't care, you see I'm doing so well now".
Anne seems to forget things too easily. She was surprised when he told her, when he remind her all the way. "You're so mean... Not gonna wait nomore". Jules cannot understand, "You talk way too much". "Darling, you've never waited for me". He says goodbye but quickly comes back, quickly goes towards her sight. "Gotta hang up right now". She said wait, she want it there, she wants to know why he wouldn't care. What's changing now, he knows so well. He cannot wait. Not anymore for her. "We've got some work to do". "Work hard", "Go far, I can't see you staying here".


Photo: Untitled #62 by Bill Henson

No comments:

por A.M. BRIGANTI

brigam@gmail.com