Quand je mens je m'ennuie


"I wake up to find no peace of mind"

- Then how do you do? What's it like when you get there? Does it feel like they say? How can you know when you're already in there? How does she know when you are through or how do you feel when calming down? How white is the wall? How soft is your sit? When do we know and when do we meet?

Maybe I've done it wrong. Jules may not know it right but Andy's always around. When she's asked if he's already been there he wouldn't know for sure. You know? Sometimes Andy gets lost and that's when Jules comes around. Jules is no guide and knows of no right path but he knows some points to start from. They get together and confuse themselves. Non of 'em really knows what's goin' on. They've just gotten used to it. Do they know each other? As one guy once said that men created God first and then God created men, so did He, the first, and then the others created his story, a story sometimes without him.

You might get lost in some words. Some words of a past I don't wanna go back to. Some words plenty of delusion and mindless mind-games. Some words of a dead language filled with translation mistakes. Lost in the words, stuck in a common ground but after they fade there's no coming back, no going forth, not good, not bad...

I've seen his skin. I've seen the ribs and the spine. No clothes will ever cover that. No garments will cover what you're really made of.

So we step back. He says he's got issues and says he feels down. He showed me the mountains burned by the hot snow that falls from the sky. We'd go there and find ourselves so lonely, alone, together. So I'd say enough, but my mind and my body don't think the same. So we'd get lost again like before but now the landscape isn't green as it used to be; all surrounded by warm water and flying trees, now it's all white and cold, burning cold and somewhat dead.

You've asked about her. What do you wanna know? You should've stayed there to begin with or step foot in my life without regrets. Now it's too late for you and I just get more bored. If you wanna know something for sure, she's there where she can exist and think of my absence as I'm here where I will always be without her.

No comments:

por A.M. BRIGANTI

brigam@gmail.com